Manage your products with SalesTitan CRM. Create a product management system of measurable properties related to the products your company sells. This might include, Product Price, Tags, SKU, and more.
+Add New Product:
Press the +Product button to add new Product. You can also create new groups or import data from MS Excel or Google sheet. Secondary start inserting data directly from +Add new item row.
Delete a Product:
Simply select a Product by pressing the check box on the left of the “Product Name” an option bar will appear in the lower center of the page. Press “Delete” to delete the Product or choose another option as per requirement.
Search and Filters:
- Search: Type in the search box and search for anything within the Products boards.
- Person: Quick person filter allows users to filter Products person-wise.
- Filter: The Products page has advanced filter options; you can filter data by a dedicated work stage filter or by the normal filter.
- Sort: The Products page has multiple sort options; you can sort by a dedicated work stage sort or by normal sort.
- Hide: Hide or Un Hide the unwanted columns by simply selecting or deselecting the columns.
Product Columns & their Meanings:
- Name: Insert name of the Product.
- SKU: Stock Keeping Unit is the unique identification number of your product.
- Stock: Number of units of product available.
- Price: Set price of the product.
- Tax: Tax of Product.
- Categories: Differentiate your product by categorizing them.
- Tags: Add tags to your product
- Logo: Attach product specific logo or image.
- Date: Shows Time and date on which product is added as well as the user who added the
- +New: Add new columns from SalesTitan Column Center.
For further questions, please visit our Knowledge Center. To view the Knowledge Center, click the Home Page icon the top right of your page, then select “Support” and make you way to “Help Center” in the bottom left. If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact our team by selecting the blue “Contact Us” button.