Super User role
All three Atmos plans (Starter, Professional, and Business) include the predefined role as a default. It may be assigned to any user, but cannot be modified or edited in any way.
The Super User role, while similar to the Admin role, has one main difference – Super Users do not have the ability to Manage Users, Billing, & Roles/Permissions, like Admins do.
Super Users can:
- Manage system Customizations – create/update/delete statuses, Custom Fields, Integration Links, organization name, currency, etc.
- Manage Group Phone Numbers
- Manage Team Clear Views, Email Templates and Sequences
- Bulk Edit, Delete or Import leads.
- Export lead or opportunity data to a CSV or JSON file.
- Utilize Bulk Email to send out email to several contacts or manage Bulk Sequence Subscriptions.
- Modify, Delete and Merge Leads
- Modify/delete other users’ opportunities, activities and tasks.
- Modify/delete your own opportunities, activities and tasks.
- Utilize Dialer to call or send SMS to contacts/leads.