Admin user role
All three Atmos plans (Starter, Professional, and Business)
include the predefined role as a default. It may be assigned to any user, but cannot
be modified or edited in any way.
The Admin role is required to always have all permissions enabled, as it is the only role with billing access.
- Manage all Users, Billing, & Roles/Permissions
- Manage system Customizations – create/update/delete statuses, Custom Fields, Integration Links, organization name, currency, etc.
- Manage Group Phone Numbers
- Manage Team Clear Views, Email Templates and Sequences
- Bulk Edit, Delete or Import leads.
- Export lead or opportunity data to a CSV or JSON file
- Utilize Bulk Email to send out email to several contacts or manage Bulk Sequence Subscriptions.
- Modify, Delete and Merge Leads
- Modify/delete other users’ opportunities, activities and tasks.
- Modify/delete your own opportunities, activities and tasks.
- Utilize Dialer to call or send SMS to contacts/leads.